CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Things I Had Forgotten About That I Don't Love About Pregnancy

-Being reminded a million times not to lift anything heavy
-Being scolded for walking toward something heavy because I "might have been thinking about picking it up"
-(At the opposite end of the spectrum) Being treated like pregnancy is no big deal when I say that I really can't pick something up when I know it's too heavy
-Being easily offended
-Being an emotional wreck
-Nausea
-Constant fatigue and lack of motivation
-Peeing every half an hour or so
-Food aversions
-Physical discomfort (especially at night) as my body changes
-I'm hungry, I'm not hungry, I'm hungry, I'm not hungry, I'm STARVING!!
-Headaches

I think that's all that I've dealt with in the last couple of weeks.

No comments: