CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Micro - A Godly Surprise

I've decided to borrow a great idea from C Beth called "Micro Monday". I'll even share her description since I love it!


"New series--Monday Micro. It'll be a nice, short post. Guaranteed to be one of the following--funny, profound, or neither."

After telling quite a few people that I was tired of the youth and young adult groups and that I would probably be leaving for good, I had a wonderful time with the parish youth group yesterday and God has once again managed to put in my heart the want to work with them (He is SO sneaky sometimes!) They really are a wonderful group of kids and while they can sometimes be difficult to deal with, I know that the adage "You may be the only God they see" absolutely applies to this group of young people growing up in a very urban area in Brooklyn. Seriously though, God is going to be doing all of the work, I'm just along for the ride!


No comments: