CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Wedding Inspiration

Ok, I didn't take pics (cuz I'm silly that way) but I really did have a blast at the wedding of my two good friends Tiffany and Ramon on Friday. They were simply one of the happiest couples I've seen in awhile and it even got That Dude into a lovey dovey mood!



The ceremony took place at a local outdoor community garden (these things are pretty common in the Lower East Side) and was followed by a brunch reception was at a local restaurant.



Luckily (I think) for the couple, her fam is concentrated in sunny Georgia and his family is "across the pond" in South Africa! They still had the "mushrooming guestlist" issue come up at some point (she's on staff at the church we attend and he's in the church band, so how do you decide who to invite?) but it never reached the numbers that my list has, therefore I'm unsympathetic! *Just kidding guys!*



All in all, I walked away with some great ideas, lots of reminders that I can have something beautiful WITHOUT going bankrupt, and a promise from That Dude to consider *Chris of Threshold Visions* as our wedding photographer (it's one of the few times I've been ridiculously excited about a vendor and I think he wants to keep me grounded in case we can't afford him.)



I'm glad to have shared this special day with them and I look forward to getting lots of newlywed advice from them! Mr. and Mrs. De Bruyn, I love you guys and wish you many years of marital bliss!




No comments: