CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas and NM Here We Come!!

Just shooting off a quick post to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! May we remember the true reason for the season as we walk through the day. That Dude and I will be spending the day with my family since his family doesn't really do holidays. Whatever you decide to do, I pray that you have a safe and God-filled day!

And before I go, I'd like to share that I won the contest over at KingdomMama's blog! That Dude and I are beyond excited and can't wait to travel west together and the first time for both of us! Yay! And if you're still thinking of organizations to support before the year is over, you still should really consider giving to Compassion International. They really do rock!

Ok, I'm off to prep for my day. Talk to you soon!



No comments: