CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

How I Know That It's Almost Time

I don't feel bad about not going to church tonight! Generally I try to attend the Friday night as well as the Sunday services at my church. Tonight though, all I can think about is heading home to take a hot shower, writing a few thank you cards and then spending the rest of the evening in bed! That Dude is at a seminar tonight, so it's just me, the DVR and my bed, and I'm truly ok with that! A few weeks ago, I would've dragged myself (I love my church, but I've been feeling so tired lately) to church because I would've felt like I owed it to someone. AND since tomorrow I have to be there to begin setting up at 9am for our annual block party, I know that I need the rest!



No comments: