CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Who in the world is Mel...?



Although I assume that most of my readers probably know a good deal about me (and therefore are reading my blog to keep up with my updates), I still think it might be a good idea to give a little background about myself.



  1. I'm a twenty-something year old Christian woman with a serious love of the Lord.

  2. I live in the greatest city in the world (NYC) and I love it (ok, I know that I'm pretty biased since I've always lived here and don't have much to compare it to.)

  3. I'm an on-again off-again student who has promised my parents that someday I'll make them proud with a Bachelor's (and then a Master's) Degree.

  4. I am super family oriented (One of my worries is that I won't ever be able to love my own children as much as My Nene (my nickname for my little bro, who you'll hear PLENTY about!)

  5. I'm working on weeding out the good from bad friends (something that I've come to realize most people my age are also working on.)

  6. I'm in a relationship with a man who I really do love. Sure, we argue from time to time, but what relationship is perfect???

  7. I love to read, write, take pictures, talk on the phone, listen to music, search for random things on Google, and so much more!

  8. I have a serious love for parenthetical statements (tee hee hee)

  9. I often lose my train of thought mid-sentence and will jump from one subject to another... fair warning that my writings will reflect this from time to time...

There's plenty more to know, but in time, I'm sure you'll see it for yourselves!




No comments: