CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Annoyed...

I'm sitting here in T's sister's house and I'm pretty annoyed. Are these the people who I want to spend the rest of my life with? Are these the people who I want as my children's relatives?

1. Constant cursing...
...I'm not saying that I don't ever curse, but does EVERY sentence really require profanity?
2. Smoking 10 feet away from the children...
...And then saying "Don't bring her over here, I'm smoking." HELLO!! You DO realize that your smoke can travel across the room, don't you?
3. Constantly calling T "Stupid" or "Retarded"...
...'nuff said
4. Not allowing T to take care of simple things for the princess...
...Need a diaper changed? Gimme her! Need a bottle? Gimme her! She barely whimpers because she's tired, hungry, or simply because she's a BABY??? GIMME HER!!! God forbid the man should even hold his own daughter for more than 30 seconds!

----------------------------------------------------------

Gotta go to the store... Be back...



No comments: