CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My fave "C" things...

Lisa over at Adventures in Motherhood and Other Risky Endeavors tagged me with a letter for this little game, so I have to list ten things that I like that begin with the letter C, so here goes...



  1. Christianity!
  2. Chocolate Chip Cookies (but soft ones perferably)
  3. Christina and Christian and Chris (some of my friends)
  4. Cooking with My Nene
  5. Calling my best friends (and my cousins) at least once a day (and I mean calling EACH of them daily when possible, lol)
  6. Children's laughter
  7. Camera phones (and cameras in general)
  8. Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks
  9. Choices (God gave me this freedom!)
  10. Cranberry Juice

Your turn! Leave me a comment with your favorite "C" thing and I'll assign you a letter too!


No comments: