CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

So I'm kind of annoyed cuz this morning I put together a great (though I'll admit my bias) post about my new life P.R. (Post Relationship). I even included a cell phone pic with my new hairdo (ok, it's probably only going to be a big deal for those who see me all the time since there aren't many pics of me up here). But since I was putting it all together on my new Samsung Instinct (which I still don't LOVE) somehow it got deleted before my subway ride was over so I never got the chance to hit send! Grrr...

Well, here's the pic:

And just believe me when I say I'm happily living my life again! Maybe over the weekend I'll ake the time to expand on that statement, but for now, just be happy for me (please?)



No comments: