CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stick-to-it-ness

School has been kind of rough these days, and it's taking everything in me not to quit. I just want to finish already so that my mom can be proud of me, but when it's time to do it, I just feel overwhelmed. Please keep me in your prayers. I'm keeping focused on Mark 11:24 and asking God for the perseverance necessary to finish strong.

I am very excited about a recent grade though. While filling in answers and writing an essay for my Anthropology class last week, all I wanted was at least a passing grade. I would've been pleased with a D. So imagine my surprise when I logged into Blackboard on Monday evening and the grade staring back at me was a 90! I was ecstatic! It definitely was a bright spot in my day, as well as a reminder that I really am capable of doing this. Let's see how the next few weeks go.



No comments: