CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I've mentioned the saying before that "Expectations are predetermined disappointments". Well it seems to have happened again. I won't say exactly what I was expecting for, but I got my hopes up about something and it looks like it's not going to happen as soon as I had hoped for. I was completely ok with it last night and this morning, but now, as I sit on the train heading to work, I realized how excited I really was. I'm not angry or hurt, or even worried, since I know that it's not completely done for, just postponed a bit, but it does feel a little anti-climatic.

At least I'm able to see the bigger picture and know that if and when it finally does happen, it'll be in God's time and not my own!


No comments: