CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

47 Days and Such a Busy Bee

Today is the first day of my 2nd furlough of the fiscal year and I'm busier than on a workday!


Here is a rundown of what I'm planning on getting done:

-The invitation design came to me in a dream (not a first for this planning process!) so now I've got to get to work! *Once they're mailed, pics will be posted!

-This Evening we'll be shooting our Engagement pics, which is taking much more work than I anticipated.

-This morning, I picked up That Dude's Dry Cleaning and dropped it off at his job, so that he can have something nice to wear for the pics

-I'm currently headed Uptown to my favorite hair stylist, so that my daily ponytail isn't what I'm sporting for the pics

-Once I've been beautified, I'll be right back onto the train to head home to find something nice to wear,

-Next we're off to catch some scenic sunset pics

-After pics we have to go to the church where we're getting married to fill out paperwork,

-Then it'll be back home to end the night by continuing to clean and prep for the move!


Based on my to-do list, it seems like the entire week will have a similar whirlwind like quality to it, but every time I think about the fact that I'll be married to the man that I love once it's all over, I get all giddy and forget all about being overwhelmed!


No comments: