CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Surprises

That Dude is planning a bunch of little surprises for our wedding for me. How do I know? He's not very discrete. But it's cute, so I'll play along and try not to ask too many questions.

My problem though is that I'm sad that I feel like my hands are tied and I can't do the same for him. You see, most of my money for the next few weeks is set aside for the wedding and my bills and I can't afford little gifts for him and I'm so saddened by that fact. I wish I was more creative and could think of something that I could do for him that wouldn't put me into debt, but I'm so overwhelmed with the to-do list that I can't even begin to think of sweet things like that.

This whole gift/surprise thing has driven me into crying fits a few times over the last few days and I just don't know how to deal anymore.

No comments: