CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3:30am Ramblings...

I'm sitting in the Emergency Waiting Room at a local hospital waiting for my BFF Mari. She's been throwing up a lot, as well as feeling altogether crappy. I really hope she's ok...

~~~~~~~~~~~
That Dude snores... A lot! LOL. He's sitting here with me and he has dozed off, and it is wonderful to know something that most people wouldn't know about each other without living together. I feel closer to him already! (Sorry, do I make you want to throw up? Lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hospital waiting rooms really aren't the smartest place to hang out if you're trying NOT to get sick! There are quite a few people with masks on and all I can think is that I'm going to shower as soon as I get home!

~~~~~~~~~~
G2G, sleeping beauty is awake!



No comments: