CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

DAY 10...

Let me begin by saying that it's somewhat difficult for me to choose my topic each day... not because of a lack of things to discuss, but because I have so many things that I could go on and on about!

Today though, I'll share with you how thankful I am for my photography classes. Yes, that's right, I'm taking a course on the basics of photography, and I'm really enjoying it! And though I use a manual film camera for the class, it's even improved my shots with my automatic digital also! Unfortunately I can't prove thact since my camera stopped working on Saturday while I was at a baby shower :o( T said that there's a warranty on it and that he'll contact Sony for me, so I guess it'll be even longer until I can upload my pics (my camera uses a mini sd card and there's no slot for that on my computer.)

No comments: