CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hello Everyone...

I just wanted to shoot off a quick post to say sorry for falling off the face of the blogosphere lately. If you've followed my Twittering, you might know that I've requested prayer for my family. Well I won't get into the personal details of my family right now, especially since our situation: 1. is still very real, 2. involves others even more than it affects me, and 3. for some reason, not everyone wants all their business shared with the blogging world (though for the life of me, I can't understand why not!?) Either way, I will make a formal request for our safety. I hope to be back to blogging regularly very soon. Over the next few days I'll even try to finish up and post some of the thankfulness posts that I worked on during my hiatus.

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts, words and prayers!



No comments: