CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Ears and a Reminder That The Lord Provides...

I had a doctor's appointment today for my ears (they've been ringing for awhile and more recently I've experienced dizziness and some other symptoms also.) I've been stressing about money lots lately, so having to take half of a day off of work and then pay a $40 co-pay for a doctor to leave me in the waiting room for an hour and then spend all of 5 - 10 minutes listening to my symptoms/looking into my ears, all to say "Your ears look fine." isn't my idea of a good day! But, I must say that I feel wonderful knowing that I have a job with benefits like health insurance and personal days so that I can figure out what's going on with my health. And as for finances, I'm especially thankful today that without anyone's help, I'm able to pay my own co-payments. I must be some kind of grown up or something! ;o)

No comments: