CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ministry!

I just had a great time serving in "kids church". I really do love our kids and always have fun when I'm on the schedule. Today the kids were especially great. Not too wild (though they had their moments of course) and actually listening as we taught about Paul (the older kids were particularly interested in hearing more about Saul's persecution of Christians and the fact that God changed his name, lol.)

So today as I give thanks, I'm especially thankful for the opportunity to learn more about teaching children through my experience at church. I'm also thankful for a great group of kids and parents. And lastly, that God is helping me to grow in patience and character through the children's antics (often very funny later on, though not so much in the actual moments!)



No comments: