CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Hard Days Call for... Blog Writing!

Ok, so my title isn't all that poetic, but guess what? This is my blog!

Today's post will be short (for once.) I had a great day and then an anointed church service in which the Holy Spirit did some great things! And then the damn enemy started his shit again. I'm so done with him today. So today I will say how thankful I am that I'm a child of the king! I know that a few years ago I wouldn't have recognized the attacks as easily, or if I did, I wouldn't have had the strength to fight it. I don't have enough energy to explain it all right now, but I ask that whoever is reading this could be kind enough to include me in your prayers. I know that God will be more than merciful.

Goodnight!

No comments: