CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today I'm thankful for the simple things, like surveys from friends! Enjoy!

1. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
This morning

2. What were you doing this morning at 8?
Getting ready for work

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Talking to Yessenia

4. What are you wearing right now?
Slacks and a sweater

5. Are you mad at anyone right now?
No

6. The last two people to say they loved you?
My mother and My Nene

7. Kissed someone in the last 24 hrs?
Only on the cheek

8. Are you happy with your living arrangements?
Yea, I love my fam. I'd like my own place soon though.

9. Last thing received in the mail?
Something for work

10. How often do you download music?
A few times a month

11. What did you do yesterday?
Worked and went to receivement for J 157 guys at Most Holy Trinity

12. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No

13. How is your hair?
In a ponytail

14. How many different drinks have you had today?
Two

15. What have you eaten today?
A plain bagel earlier when I had my Tylenol (it's Ash Wednesday, so I'm trying to fast)

16. Are you any good at math?
Yes

17. What did you do Friday night?
I worked, went to staples, did lots of driving around in Kat's car, went to Jamie's house for vigila, wrote... wrote... wrote... looked at the time... typed for Max... looked at the time... yawned... wrote... wrote... wrote..., laid down for 20 minutes, got up and went to my house (ooops, you just asked about Friday, at this point it was already 6am.)

18. Any good memories at the beach?
Nothing special

21. Do you like the ocean?
Yes

22. Did you stay friends with your ex's?
Somewhat

23. What are you excited about?
California!!!!

24. What did you do two nights ago?
Anthropology class

25. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
No

26. Where do you keep your money?
Bank

27. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Alone, I take alot of space

28. Any plans today?
Schoolwork

30. Any thoughts or feelings you want to share?
God is so wonderful!




I'm not tagging anyone, but entertain yourself & do it anyway. :)




No comments: