CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tough Decisions

Life is is simply a series of decisions, some easier than others, but each decision carries weight and effects not only us, but also those around us.

I made a decision. Not everyone agreed with my decision, but I'm an adult and have to do what I feel is best for me. I quickly began to see both positive and negative effects of that decision. Over the course of the last twelve months, my decision has touched each of the five major parts of my life: SOCIAL, EMOTIONAL, FINANCIAL, MENTAL, AND PHYSICAL. And then recently, I made another decision. And now I wait. I'd like to request your prayers in anticipation of tomorrow. I can't (ok, I can, but I won't) explain in any more detail than I already have for now, but tomorrow or Friday, I'll let you know how things went.

Thank you for your prayers.



No comments: