CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

For more "Not Me Monday" fun, Visit MckMamma's blog!


br>

It's been awhile, so without further ado here goes...

I didn't get pulled back into the Young Adult Ministry that I had sworn I'd stay away from and spend every day for the last two weeks talking to the group members! No way! I have much better things to do!

And there's NOT EVEN A CHANCE that I haven't seen my boyfriend since the 3rd of January! And in addition, there's no way that I've begun talking about a future without him in it (and I can only include this here because I've prayed and prayed and seeked respectable counsel... Now all that's left to do is go ahead and do what I know must be done... Ugh.. Any advice?)

On a brighter note, I HAVE NOT been walking around with a grin on my face for days because the Holy Spirit is working on things in my heart.

And, I didn't lazily put my hair in a messy ponytail (again) because I swore I was going to blow and cut it this weekend, and I ALWAYS get to EVERYTHING on my to-do list!

On Friday, I didn't in any way miss my friend's birthday party because I fell asleep while waiting for a call back from a friend who was going to drive me! I'm an A+ friend and would NEVER miss a friend's party.. And in addition I'm a ripe 25 years old and LOVE going out to clubs AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE and would NEVER fall asleep before 5 am on a weekend! (If you're reading this Sash, I'm SOOO sorry!)

Lastly, I did NOT tear up after watching the youth group prepare and serve soup and sandwiches and sheet cake for the local soup kitchen! I'm not a sappy cry baby!

Sigh... Feel much better now...

What HAVEN'T you done lately?




No comments: