CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In the Long Run

When looking back over decisions and actions throughout our lives there are inevitably things that seemed easy at the time, that we now see weren't the best for us, and there are those things that seemed so difficult but then turned out great. Right now I'm about to embark on the "road less traveled" (or at least it's not often traveled by ME!) I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and doing something that I truly believe will benefit me hundredfold in the long run, the thing is that I'm in the midst of the situation and can't really see the whole picture right now. I've put it into prayer, and feel peace in a my decision. I believe that God is leading my heart in a specific direction and that I have to follow. It's the actual acting on this decision that is stressing me out though.

Can you guys pray for me? I need God to give me the right words and the willpower to stand by my decision wholeheartedly. If anyone has a suggestion of a particular scripture to meditate on, that would be greatly appreciated also!


No comments: